Southern Energy Solutions are specialists in servicing boilers. Covering all of East Sussex and Kent from our base in Bexhill, near Hastings we will not only arrive to service your boiler when we say we will but you know you are getting a local boiler servicing engineer.
All of our boiler engineers are Gas Safe registered are experienced in all makes and types of boilers, and have serviced hundreds in the East Sussex region over the many years we have been in business.
Our customers are loyal due to our excellent customer service levels and affordable pricing. This is why we like to give something back to our clients by offering a service whereby every year, one month before your boiler service is due, we call you as a reminder so that you never have to worry about being without your central heating.
Why would I need a regular boiler service?
A regular boiler service helps our customers in a number of ways:
- Proactive - we spot the things that may go wrong and fix them before they do go wrong.
- Confidence - you know that we are there for you when you need us
- Gas Safe - all our engineers are Gas Safe certified for your safety and assurance
An Annual Boiler Service is Essential
An annual boiler service means you are less likely to suffer a boiler breakdown, and this means you have no nasty unexpected bills too. Our many years of experience tells us that most boiler problems happen when the autumn cold weather kicks in and your boiler is asked to start working again. By organising your boiler service you can ensure your boiler will be fine no matter what the season so that you won't be left without hot water and heating. However, we can service your boiler at any time of year, and it is also key to ensure that you have hot water on demand for those essential summer baths and showers too.
What is included in my boiler service?
- INITIAL BOILER OVERVIEW - Our fully qualified and gas certified engineer will first check to make sure that your boiler and all its controls are working properly and do not need replacing.
- CORROSION CHECK - We will make sure that there is no corrosion and that there are no leaks from your gas boiler.
- PARTS CHECK - Your boiler will be opened to ensure all the major parts are functioning properly.
- GAS PRESSURE CHECK - A gas pressure check will be undertaken to ensure there are no leaks from the system.
- FLUE CHECK - We will check the flue to make sure it's clear. Also to ensure that your gas boiler is not emitting any dangerous gases.
- PARTS SERVICE - We will then clean and service all the parts of your boiler. Any parts identified as needing replacement will be flagged up to you before any changes are made.
- GAS SAFE CERTIFIED - We will then reassemble your boiler, leave you a full report and certificate.
What Boiler Manufacturers do you service?
Southern Energy Solutions service all makes of boilers including all the most common manufacturers, using manufacturer's parts (or recommended equivalent) and to manufacturers specifications.
Our engineers attend regular courses delivered by the major manufacturers in order to understand the intricacies of each boiler we service. We take great pride in being able to help you, whatever your gas boiler make or type. However sometimes a boiler service is not going to resolve the issue and at that point, we can provide a fixed quotation for a new boiler, supplied and installed from a range that will suit your specific needs.
Contact us today on 01424 200005 for a discussion about your boiler service requirements, or to book a home visit.