Gas Safety Checks
Gas Safety Check
Every rental property requires a Gas Safety Certificate. This must be renewed every year and has to be issued by a qualified gas safety engineer.
What the check consists of:
- Check all gas appliances are operating correctly
- Ventilation is working with no obstructions
- Any dangerous gases are removed safely
- Any gas safety mechanisms are operating correctly
Gas Safety Certificate
The certificate will contain the following:
- The landlord's name and address, together with the address of the property inspected
- Description of every appliance and flue that has been inspected
- A list of any defects that have been identified and necessary actions
- The name, signature and registration number of the engineer who has inspected the property
Why not give us a call for a quotation - you’ll be glad you did.